- If you can't happily eat any less, you're not going to eat any less.
- If you can't happily exercise any more, you're not going to exercise more.
- If you don't like the life you're living, you're not going to keep living that way.
- If you accept your personal best at everything else in life, why not weight?
- If you can't use food both for comfort and celebration then you're on a diet that ultimately you're going to quit.
- Simply tolerating your life isn't good enough.
- There are some things in your life, affecting your weight, that you're not going to be able to change.
- Your best weight is whatever weight you reach, when you're living the healthiest life you actually enjoy.
- The more weight you'd like to permanently lose, the more of your life you'll need to permanently change.
- Reality isn't reality television, and it most certainly does include chocolate.
Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Posted by Yoni Freedhoff at 5:30 AM