Amazing the hoopla over Burger King's bacon sundae when really it's quite a bore.
Sure it's got 510 calories and 15 teaspoons of sugar, and yes of course it has bacon, but compared with what else is out there nutritional travesty wise this one's a sleeper.
Here are 10 fast food desserts that make a bacon sundae look downright healthy including what I'm billing as the world's most dangerous piece of cake:
- McDonald's Large Rolo McFlurry - 830 calories, 26 teaspoons of sugar.
- Denny's Oreo Blender Blaster - 890 calories, 19.25 teaspoons of sugar
- Coldstone Creamery Gotta Have It Oreo Creme Ice Cream - 1,060 calories, 22.75 teaspoons of sugar
- Cinnabon Pecanbon - 1,080 calories, 19 teaspoons of sugar
- Dairy Queen Banana Cream Pie Blizzard - 1,090 calories, 29 teaspoons of sugar
- Chili's Chocolate Chip Paradise Pie - 1,250 calories, 40.75 teaspoons of sugar
- Applebee's Chocolate Chip Cookie Sundae - 1,550 calories, 52 teaspoons of sugar
- Outback Steakhouse Chocolate Thunder From Down Under - 1,554 calories, 33 teaspoons of sugar
- Cheesecake Factory Chocolate Tower Truffle Cake - 1,679 calories, 51.5 teaspoons of sugar
- The Keg Carrot Cake a la mode - 2,344 calories, 65 teaspoons of sugar (just 7 teaspoons shy of 1.5 CUPS)!