I blogged about them a ways back. They're called TrenchTalks and they're what I see as the answer to boring CME - great speakers, only clinically relevant discussions, intimate settings, ever-flowing coffee and absolutely no one reading off slides.
Our first TrenchTalks are (go figure) TrenchTalk Obesity and they're taking place October 10th in Ottawa, October 11th in Montreal and October 12th in Toronto.
I'll of course be speaking along with:
- Dr. Jamie Beckerman author of the Flex Diet, Medical Director of the PlaySmart youth cardiac screening program, Chair of the Oregon Governor's Council for Physical Fitness and Sports and the team cardiologist for the Portland Timbers Major League Soccer team.
- Dr. Derek Puddester, co-author of The Time Management Guide - A Practical Handbook for Physicians By Physicians, Director of the Behavioural Neurosciences and Consultation -Liaison team at the Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario, and the Director of the Faculty Wellness Program at the Faculty of Medicine, University of Ottawa
- Dr. Laz Klein, co-author of The Complete Weight Loss Surgery Guide and Diet Program, and Head, Division of General Surgery, Humber River Regional Hospital, Toronto.
- Joanne Kurtz, one of my office's stellar dietitians and someone who doesn't just walk the talk, she runs it.
- Students go FREE! TrenchTalks will pick up the tab for any student who's interested in coming (and that includes the free lunch) - all we ask is that you bring us your valid student ID the day of (otherwise we'll have to charge you). Just use the promotional codes STUDENTS when you sign up
- University faculty pay half price ($75)! - call our office at 613-730-0264, give us your University affiliated email address, and we'll send you the discount code.
- Everyone else if you buy 3 admissions, you'll get one free! Just use the promotional code 341 when signing up.
Don't delay - seating is limited and these deals are first come, first served.
To take advantage of these offers - head over to our TrenchTalks registration page and give us your deets.
For Ottawa click here
For Montreal click here
For Toronto click here
Looking forward to seeing you there!